This has been another one of those crazy-busy weeks that included little, if any, time for genealogy. This continues to disappoint and frustrate me, week after week, but there’s just not much I can do about it at the moment. Other commitments are keeping me buzzing!
So what did this week entail? Here’s a small sampling:
- Published a 16-page newsletter for an organization.
- Published a 4-page newsletter for another organization.
- Proofed a 26-page newsletter for yet another organization.
- Daily updates for a national web site.
- Worked on plans for an upcoming conference.
- Developed a new web site (not finished)
- Answered a zillion emails
- Oh, and homeschooled my daughter and took care of my family!
And… today I’m leaving for a conference! 2 weeks ago, I attended the northern California version of the DAR Fall Council meetings, and this weekend we’ll do it all over again in the south. If any of you will be at the meeting in Irvine, I hope you will stop by the C.A.R. table and say hello!
Please tune in next week, as I’ll be giving away 2 tickets to the California Family History Expo. I’ll give you a hint: start thinking about how to share genealogy with kids. But shhhhh! Don’t say anything here yet! Details will be available next week.
Have a wonderful weekend!