Wordless Wednesday: She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

“She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Photo of Unknown Couple” Digital image. Undated. Original photograph privately held by [NAME AND ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,] Benton Co., Washington. 2010.

About Wordless Wednesday.

Elizabeth is a professional genealogist, writer, and consultant. Likes: long walks in the cemetery, and the smell of old courthouse books. Dislikes: people who copy stuff off the internet without giving credit, and county clerks who can't tell the difference between Eastern and Pacific time zones. Secretly hopes her daughter will one day develop an interest in family history (but no luck so far).

Search Military Records - Fold3

1. Great picture! Was this done as an advertisement or something?

2. This is such a cute picture! I love the first part, where she looks like she is nagging him. 😀

3. Oh wow. That’s fantastic. I would love to know the story behind that.

4. I have no idea, Lori. The pictures were found in my paternal grandmother’s album – one of those black paper books with the picutres all glued in. If there’s any identifying information on the back of the photo, there’s no way to get at it. It’s one of those old “filmstrip” photos, like you’d get today in a mall booth. I don’t recognize the people, nor do I know what they’re doing. Maybe someone who sees this will have a clue!

5. Congratulations, on being among Family Tree Magazine’s “Top 40″!

6. I wanted to stop by and let you know how happy I am for you…you very much deserve this honor, congratulations Elizabeth. I had no doubts what-so-ever you were in the top 40…thanks for all you give to us.

7. Thank you, Granny Pam and Gini. I’m positively stunned.

Translate »