Virginia Travis, who writes the Valleehill Genealogy Blog (among others), tagged me for the “40 Things About ME” Meme.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Mmm… love it! Especially in salads!
2. Have you ever done something you regretted?
Well, sure, but everything happens for a reason, even the stupid stuff.
3. Do you own a gun?
Yes, and I’m an excellent shot.
(This information is for boys who may one day date my daughter)
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on the doctor and what he/she is going to do to me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
We eat the turkey variety sometimes, when my daughter is in the mood to eat something resembling a protein food.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, usually Dunkin’ Donuts’ French Vanilla.
9. Can you do push ups?
I seriously doubt it.
10. Favorite hobby?
Genealogy and web design.
11. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, I have T.I.A. (Toddler-Induced Amnesia)
12. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
I over-commit myself and volunteer for everything. I’m just a girl who can’t say “no.”
13. Middle name? Marie
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
How many hours until I can go back to bed?
What did I do with my list?
WHAT IS THAT SMELL?
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have?
Diet Cherry Coke, water, pinot noir
16. Current hate right now?
The guy who lets his dog poop on our lawn.
17. Favorite place to be?
Snuggling with my daughter.
18. How did you bring in the New Year?
At my father’s house.
19. A place would you like to go?
Ireland and Scotland.
20. Name three people who will complete this:
I think everyone has already done it.
21. Do you have slippers?
Yes, and I’m wearing them right now.
22. What shirt are you wearing?
A pink nightshirt with pink moose on it.
23. Do you like sleeping on satin?
No, but I like Egyptian cotton (hint to Santa).
24. Can you whistle? Sort of.
25. Would you be a pirate?
Not if I have to wear a wench dress again. (Don’t ask.)
26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
“Since I Fell For You“
27. Favorite girl’s name(s)?
Well, that would be my daughter’s name, of course.
28. What’s in your pocket right now?
29. Last thing that made you laugh?
My daughter, decorating the Christmas tree with the TV remote.
30. Favorite bed sheets as a child?
The ones with the big music notes on them.
31. Worst injury ever?
Ankle broken in 4 places and dislocated. Required surgery.
32. Do you like where you live?
Yes, and I hope we don’t have to move.
33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two in the house, and I think a couple more in the garage.
34. Who is your loudest friend?
Ummm… decline to state.
35. How many dogs do you have?
One. He’s all I can handle.
36. Does someone have a crush on you?
Hopefully my husband still does.
37. What is your favorite book?
I can’t think of one right now. I don’t get a chance to read very often anymore.
38. What is your favorite candy?
39. Favorite Sports Team?
San Diego Chargers. Go Bolts!
40. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“Over the Rainbow.”
Copyright © 2008 by Elizabeth O’Neal