Msteri at Heritage Happens tagged me for the new-old meme, “Eight Things About Me.” Thank you for thinking of me, Msteri!
Here are the rules:
*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
*Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.
Ok, here goes…
1. I’m an only child.
2. I have a dog and 3 guinea pigs.
3. I’ve lived in California my whole life.
4. I was a music major in college (violin performance), but my degree is in Social Science.
5. I met my husband online.
6. I had my first (and only) child at age 42.
7. I’m a compulsive volunteer.
8. I don’t like tomatoes, but I like tomato products (like salsa or spagetti sauce).
Now, on to share the fun with eight others who have hopefully not been tagged yet: